Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The True Channukah Miracle: Mind Reading

Channukah is over but it did not pass without some K cuteness. During one of the nights of Channukah at my in-laws, K witnessed Moshe and Leandro open up their gifts and exclaim "Hey, it's just what I wanted!!! How did you know???"

Unfortunately, I can not capture the sarcasm or humor behind what they were saying. We all previously exchanged wish lists so the sarcasm behind "How did you know?" was well founded. Our observant little K did catch the laughter following their appreciative exclamations and if you haven't figure it by now, K is not one to be upstaged.

Abuela: Your turn Kesiah. This one is from Grampa and Abuela.
Kesiah carefully opens her gift and reveals a brand new baby doll.
Kesiah: (gasping with joy) I didn't even know I wanted one! How did you know?

1 comment:

Bela Naomi said...

hahaha I didn't hear her say that, I just heard you all laughing when she opened the doll. I need to pay more attention to that child :-)