Thursday, December 9, 2010

Namaste Part 2

If you have been following this blog for awhile, you may notice that K does and says some funny things when she is in a car. This entry is no exception...

Kesiah: Everyone do this yoga pose!
She starts in namaste pose, keeping her hands together she raises them above her head, and then spreads them apart and wide then rests them to her sides. She screams...
Kesiah: Interrupt! That's the volcano pose!

Well, obviously she meant erupt and we have mentioned this to her but she prefers to say interrupt. Side note, she also likes to say "pacified" versus "classified" when she is pretending she is EVE from WALL-E. It's just her way. So there, on with the post...

Dad: I know a pose.
Kesiah: Show me daddy!
Dad: It's called the peeping turtle pose.
I shrug my shoulders and lower my head then relax shoulders and extend my head.
Kesiah: That's not a peeing turtle.
Dad and Mom: (laughing) No. It's peeping.
Mom: Like peek-a-boo.
Kesiah: I know a pose. It's called peeing turtle volcano.
She then executes the volcano pose with shoulder shrugs.
Mom: (quietly to me) Next time call it the peek-a-boo turtle.

I can see the turtle part of her new pose but where was the peeing part? I wanted to ask but I thought it best to quit while I wasn't too far behind.

No comments: