Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Legend of the Guardians: The Pumpkins of Ga'Hoole

Hello again, it's been a while so let's start with a quick one...

For Halloween, Kesiah chose to be a pumpkin. Evin, being her rocking self, made an awesomely cute costume (pictures to come soon). K LOVED it and she looked adorable. Since mommy was off gallivanting in Zurich, I decided to take Kesiah to the movies Halloween morning as a special treat. We saw "The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole". It was a bit too "big kid" for her and she didn't like it. Yeah, I should have known.

Well, off for some early Trick or Treating to save the day...

Kesiah: CAW!!!! CAW!!!! (Let me remind you, she's dressed as a pumpkin)
Dad: Hey love, what are you doing?
Kesiah: I'm an Owl Guardian and I'm going to save the day and get candy!
Dad: (chucking) You know love, crows caw.
Kesiah: I KNOW! CAW!!! CAW!!!

No comments: