Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our Little Word Painter

Here's another one from that past that I randomly remembered. I've heard from many people how impressed they are with K's vocabulary (that's all her mommy). What impresses me the most is K's ability to choose the exact word that conveys all of her ideas. For example, when she was almost 4yo...

When asked if she slept well and if she had nice dreams:

Kesiah: I sink in to my dreams.

Commenting on playing the piano:

Kesiah: Listen. (She then taps on a few keys) Drops of sound.

Among wanting to grow up to become a doctor, a mommy, and/or an illustrator, she also wants to be an author. I think she is on the right track. Just in case you are wondering, according to her, she is already a Scientist and a Lindy Hopper. So there is no need to set those as goals.

1 comment:

nuprin said...

I WAS wondering.. mind reader...