Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dessert Time

Just the other day, the family was having an ice cream treat with Paddy and Macy+1. Kesiah had a small cup of chocolate with sprinkles, Evin had a scoop of chocolate on a cone, and I had a malt with extra-extra-extra malt. Yes, I ordered like that and they happily complied.

Anyway, after enjoying our individual desserts for a bit, it is inevitable that Kesiah will exercise her sharing skills.

Kesiah: Daddy, may I try your Ma... ma... ma...
Dad: Would you like to try my malt?
Kesiah: Yes
After a deep and thoroughly enjoyed sip...
Kesiah: (loudly) OOOOUUUUUUU!
Mom: Would you like to try my cone.
Kesiah never had a cone and gladly took Evin's offer.
Kesiah: Next time I'm going to have a cone!
Kesiah: And you're going to have a cone!
Kesiah: And Paddy and Macy are going to have cones!
Kesiah: (Pointing to everyone in the room) And he's going to have a cone and she's going to have a cone and he's going to have a cone and he's going to have a cone...
In a final loud crescendo...
Kesiah: EVERYONE HAS A CONE!!!!!
Dad: But I really like malts.
Kesiah: Even after I had a cone?!?!

I guess she likes cones.

No comments: