Friday, April 17, 2009

Apologies

I am very sorry for the lack of updates. In my defense, I have been trying to avoid bombarding you with little cutsie things that Kesiah does and turn this blog in to "Kesiah says the Darnedest Things". My definition of "bloggable" has become so strict that nothing seemed worthy and (even more sad) I have missed some precious moments that could have been saved and shared.

So to make it up to you, me, and Kesiah, I have sat down, remembered, and noted everything I could. If this turns in to the "Kesiah says the Darnedest Things" blog so be it. Her smile alone is an embrace of pure joy and I if this blog makes you smile, then the work is worth it.

1 comment:

nuprinz said...

Yay! Its back on! Thanks for sharing. It really does make my day to know what you guys are up to :)