Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kesiah on Showers

Since starting this blog (I just realized it has been only ONE DAY) I have been plagued with questions every time Kesiah does anything cute or funny... "Is this blog worthy?" or "Should I write this down so I don't forget it?" or "Should I tweak this to make it more funny?"

Notice I never ask myself, "Will this embarrass her when she gets older???" ;)

The real question is, "Does this ruin moments with Kesiah?" Nope, but it is a nagging thought. Anyway, being new to blogging and worried about its blog-ability, I test drove this little tidbit on some of you and it only had a lukewarm reception. Oh well, here it is. This is pure Kesiah, pure amazement, pure joy, and never tweaked:


I just came out of the shower
Kesiah: Did you take a bath?
Dad: I took a shower, sweetheart.
Kesiah: I don't like showers.
Dad: Really? Do you know the difference between a shower and a bath?
Mom(in the background): About 20 gallons.
Kesiah: Yes and I don't like showers.
Dad: Well, maybe you'll like showers when you're older.
Kesiah: When I'm older and I'm a mommy and I carry a baby and I pee pee... I will def-fin-nit-ly take a shower.

Yes, she said definitely. She said it very slowly but she definitely said it.

1 comment:

Mama said...

You are not a lukewarm receptionist.