Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love is...

After a weekend long sleep over with Nana, I've been craving some K time. As luck would have it, highly technical and important thing-a-ma-bobs broke at work and I had to remote in to monitor these really technical thing-a-ma-doos leaving Evin to teach Monday night classes with F.G. (More to come with F.G., keep checking).

Well, this means one on one K time and more opportunity for her magic to materialize from the ether. Of course, not seeing Kesiah over the weekend meant she was pummeled with "I love you's", hugs, and kisses. I guess love must have been on her mind. Tonight during our Father/Daughter dinner...

Kesiah: Love is invisible.
Dad: Oh yeah, why do you say that?
Kesiah: (giving me the "duh" look) Because I can't see it.
Dad: Ha! But you can feel how much I love you, right?
Kesiah: ???
Dad: You know how much I love you. You must be able to feel my love.
Kesiah then waves her hand and pretends to snatch something from the air.
Kesiah: It feels fuzzy.
Kesiah: Your love is fuzzy. Mommy's is soft.

No comments: